SIX:11 MINISTRIES offers biblical teaching and training in understanding whole-life purity, homosexuality, teenage culture, and our identity in Christ. We also offer trainings to church leaders in meeting the needs of the world around them, including effectively ministering to those in the GLBT community. Director and Pastor, Shawn Harrison’s main expertise is teaching and training students (middle school through college) and youth workers.
Each teaching is designed to meet your needs for seminars, workshops, churches, youth groups, colleges, chapels, camps, and conferences.
Some of the places we’ve spoken and offered training:
- Simply Youth Ministry Conference // Ministering to Gay Teenagers
- County Line Church of God // What is Homosexuality?
- Grace Mennonite // Affirming the Faith Conference: testimony, Our Identity in Christ
- Level 13 Church // Q & A about Homosexuality and Ministry
- Taylor University Fort Wayne // What is Homosexuality, Ministry to Gay Teenagers, Loving Gays & Lesbians
- Taylor University Upland // The Church and Homosexuality
- Huntington University // Q & A about Homosexuality
- Indiana Wesleyan University // Q & A about Homosexuality
- The Marin Foundation // My journey as a post-gay, married, Christian in ministry
- Camp Men-O-Lan // Summer Camp Pastor from 2003-2009 / Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Six:11 Ministries invites you to join us in what God is doing within the global Church!
We thank God for Shawn and his ministry to our Mennonite community in southeastern Pennsylvania with his involvement in our 2010 Affirming the Faith Conference. Shawn’s transparent testimony and heart for Jesus earns him the respect of those to whom he ministers. Shawn has a gift of being able to connect with both adults and youth. We were also blessed by Shawn’s gift of preaching in our Sunday morning worship.
Marc Hershberger // Lead Pastor, Grace Mennonite Church, Lansdale, Pa.
I’m a psychotherapist and pastor who has ministered to the sexually broken, wounded for over 20 years. Shawn and I have known each other well as friends and co-ministers together. I am so excited for his ministry and encourage others to pray and support him.
Michael Swihart, MA,LSW, LMFT // Care Counseling
215 S. West Street / Saint Marys, Ohio 45885 / email
Or fill out the form below. Thank you so much for partnering with this ministry!