First let me say, it seems like I’ve forsaken the site … and I am really sorry about that … but thanks for continueing to stop by. I trust this ‘blog’ ministry is informative, and at least keeps the conversation going about this sensitive subject.
Here’s what’s been going on (in my life and around the net):
- School is under way, which is good but also draining. I’m in my last year (praise GOD), so I knew coming in would be hard. Still, GOD is getting me through it … though I do wonder: if math of GOD or of Satan. I think the later, because GOD isn’t that cruel (lol).
- I’ve had some good conversations over at opposing views (blog).
- I’ve also had some conversation via this blog as well (YS blog).
- Apparently Clay Aiken and Ray Boltz have decided to fling the closet doors wide open. The fact that they came out doesn’t bother me, though coming out and professing gay-Christianity does.
- A bit of older news, but still a great reason to rejoice, Exodus has started to bridge the gap between themselves and the women who struggle with SSA (news post here).
- Not sure what to think of Liberty College and this particular stance, any comments on it?
Some more links will follow, but I want to disclose them on a different post. Anyways, things are starting to look up here at six11 ministries, so regular blogging should continue.