By now it’s all over the web, and rightly so. What the Uganda government is trying to pass into law – in the name of God – is nothing more than a bill “not of God”.
Here are some updates, for those who are following the story; and for those who are new to what’s going on. As I said before, everyone everywhere needs to be praying about this situation. This bill is not about denominations, religious agendas, or “pro”/”ex” gay theology … it’s about one thing: demonstrating God’s unconditional love to those He created in His image.
Please join the fight. Stand in the gap, upon your knees, for those who are innocently being killed.
- US Senators are finally speaking out, so is the US Embassy in Uganda.
- Ex-Gay Watch notes that France is speaking out.
- Pastor Rick Warren, and wife Kay, speak out against the proposed Bill.
- Exodus (finally) speaks out against the Ugandan Bill (… I’m taking it as such anyways).
Dr. Warren Throckmorton has been a lead “fighter” in speaking out about this bill. Visit his site for up to date info, and join his Facebook group concerning the Anit-Gay Bill in Uganda.
In addition, let me (once again) publicly state my feelings on this issue:
- This bill is WRONG
- This bill does NOT demonstrate God’s Love or Truth by any means
- Christians, Politicians … everyone … everywhere … NEED to continue to speak out against this bill.
- Six11 Ministries DOES NOT support this bill in any way, and will continue to speak out against this bill – or any bill like it, in any other part of the world. The message of God is Love, found within the Grace and Truth of Jesus Christ. Plain and simple.