It’s been awhile, I know. But alas, here are some blog posts / news articles / hot topics / insightful discussions that have been traveling around the web circuit. Take a look, and join in on the conversations taking place.
- Why art should matter to Christians.
- Married people need single friends.
- Why are Sunday mornings still segregated?
- The problem with thinking in “black and white”.
- A new and improved Christianity?
- Why is it hard to be broken in Church?
- Redeeming Sexual Brokenness.
- Five (5) Ministry killers … and how to defeat them.
- The Job or Calling? How to care for your own soul in ministry (By Mike Yaconelli)
- Helping students embrace their Spiritual Identity.
- Inspiring and equipping the parents in your student ministry.
- Five (5) Ways to empower parents.
- Christian conferences: Are they really needed?
- Paul Baloche on young adults and the Church.
- How do youth ministry and family ministry intertwine.
- Interesting discussions about Student Ministry, in a 3-view perspective.